Explore your inner goddess and discover peace and power through coloring with this goddess and mythology inspired coloring book by Selina Fenech.This coloring book features 25 goddesses, gods, and female characters from many world mythologies, ready to be brought to life with color!
- This book includes TWO full sets of the 25 artworks, for a total of 50 pages to color in.
- Page size is 8.5 x 11 inches, letter size, approx. 22 x 28 cm.
- Images on one side only for easy removal and display. Images are framed within the page, not full bleed.
- These intricate designs are suitable for adults and experienced colorists.
- Parental discretion advised for younger artists as some artworks contain artistic/concealed nudity and sensual goddess imagery.
- Goddesses from all over the world, including Antheia, Aphrodite, Arianrhod, Athena, Blodeuwedd, Cerridwen, Coventina, Diana, Echo, Fidelma, Gaia, Guanyin, Horned God and Goddess, Ishtar, Isis, Lady of the Lake, Morrigan Triple Goddess, Nuwa, Oshun, Rhiannon, Selene, Shiva and Parvati, Tempestas, Valkyrie, Wiccan god and goddess.
From the Artist:
As an artist, color is a thing of magic in my life. Color creates shapes, forms, and feelings in the artworks I paint. Laying color onto a blank page is when I feel closest to true magic, when I feel happiest and most relaxed, and it’s through what I create that I share my love of magic with the world.Through my coloring books I want to share that same magic with you.
The artworks in my books are based on my completed paintings, which I have painted over the last ten years as a professional artist. I have created the coloring designs to be intricate and detailed but still fun and accessible. There is something for lovers of meditative detail while simple enough to not be overwhelming for younger colorists.
When designing my books I decided to print them with two copies of each design, because I know as an artist there are always so many possibilities! I wanted to give everybody the chance of a do-over with every design, because I also know mistakes can happen, and even the fear of mistakes can hamper creativity. I want you to be able to create without fear! Try a different medium, or a different color scheme. The double pages are also a chance to share the magic with a friend, child, parent, sibling. Because sharing your creativity and joy of color is the best magic of all.